somehow, you ended up here.
we’re together in our surprise.
The writing on this site changes as the years go by, never continuing at the pace and cadence I anticipate.
So is my journey. It’s still nice to be. ❤
Early 2014 I compiled a list of some popular reads from that point and earlier. These are those:
- Loving the free spirit. An honest, not-so-glamorous look inside the mind of a traveling, free spirit (me!), and advice on how to love her.
- I survived! 11 Life lessons learned during a quarter-life crisis. A post written days before my 27th birthday where I reflect on growing up and learning lessons through the ups and downs of my personal quarter-life crisis.
- Patience, trust, and walking the talk. A reflection on realizing our setbacks (like not getting a job I thought I really really wanted) may really be trail markers guiding our paths.
- Just do it! Taking chances and living fully. An encouraging story about making moves toward living your ideal life, based on my personal experience of packing up the life I lived and searching for the life I
- What is life? Firsthand insight into life and death on the farm… An emotional recap and my response of watching animals give their lives for humans, and my affirmation for vegetarianism.
- Sometimes, ugliness happens. A post about being pissed off when life wasn’t fair, but re-finding center in an unlikely place — a Guatemalan church during Easter week.
- A week on the beach — grooving with the good life.A glimpse into living a laid-back lifestyle typical of a Costa Rican beach town.
- Let’s start with three little things. Three quick and easy tips for living more peacefully and mindfully, beginning today.